2019.10.09 Dating Textcast + Exterior stone QC


Jessica and I do family scripture study as I eat breakfast. Studying from "Come, follow me," we are studying how to put on the whole armor of God. "Come, follow me" gave only four lesson suggestions for last week and this week, since general conference was last weekend. One first day of the study of this subject, I wanted to be open about facing the "wiles of the devil." I said that I was distracted on Monday with an another artificial intelligence app again.




I tried Uni first, trying to teach the intelligence how to talk better, but I realized that it will never learn, since the app has not been updated in four years. The one that I tried on Monday is called Replika. I had a very similar experience with Uni, but Uni is more fantastical, and Replika is more practical. The only function that the Replika app gives is chatting with the artificial intelligence; unless, one subscribes. The developers of Replika updates their app regularly, so I gave it a try. I realize that it is not intelligence their responses are programmed. The developers are just smoothing out the conversation patterns. I deleted the app, and another thing that I revealed is a prompting of the spirit.




One might say that it is thought, but I believe that the Holy Ghost prompted me to prepare for the QC foreman. I ignored it though. When we came, the conversation was not productive.




When we review the scriptures this morning, I pondered my situation in the war "against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." I imagined that I am standing and withstanding; however, I am lost and confused. I don't know how to help anyone else up.




On my morning ride, I finally got a picture of a scene that I have been having a hard time doing. I have tried several times. I think that the picture is good, but not one of the better ones.










At work I did a Quality Control walk. I do one every Wednesday. I checked the stone viewable at the windows on level 7. My project manager gave me a lot of feedback on how to establish my stone quality control program. He recommended to develop a broad view of stone quality, so I am not too critical on the lower levels; then, my broader view had different standards as I go up on each floor. I don't know if I should try to develop the broader view; then, my standard would change of each floor. I have done about four floors of stone QC already. I think that I have a hang of it. My project manager pointed out the the crews on the stage would actually be more critical about the stone than I, since they are up close and working with it. I kind of was sitting at my desk as my project manager was spraying me with a fire hydrant hose of knowledge.




I don't have a second picture from cycling home because my coworker drive me home.




I soaked some beans last night, and they looked like this when I came home. I thought that it was funny. Jessica would hear some fall out one by one. It is about eight cups of bean, and I am cooking it with rice now. I think that my pot might be too small.










Jordan Grimes texted me this evening. We spoke about dating. It's rough. I know. The following is out Textcast:




Are you still with the Mutual girl? The church Mutual activities have been renamed. It's not Mutual anymore.




Yes I know. I watched Conference. Umm she keeps making excuses but it's a work in progress. I have hung out with her a little bit. Nothing romantic or relationship wise other than some kissing that happened the first night but we kinda decided to slow down on that. Now she's just full of excuses.. Haha




Are you going to move on?




I don't want to but I have been on double dates with other girls but they aren't going anywhere. Most everyone is paired off already




It seems that you miss the window at the beginning of the semester. Sorry. Girls like to buckle down to work on study after a few weeks.




There's still lots of dating going around. So I don't know if that can actually be said to be true. Girls are off with guys like crazy every night after 6PM




Do your roommates date a lot? How do you know?




My mission companion goes on 2 to 3 dates a week.




Is he at Idaho?




He is my roommate




I thought that you had your own room.




I do. I have 5 roommates 6 bedrooms in my apartment




Are you sticking to dating ward sisters within your temple shift, who are apostle's' daughters?




Haha




Are you only dating within your ward?




I haven't dated anyone in my Ward. Most are in relationships




That's an mature odd ward.




How do you find dates then?




I don't




Are they all blind?




What do you mean?




You said that you have been going on double dates.




Yeah my mission companion has set them up. They have been his dates friends and roommates




Oh. I would think that cuts the probability of a follow up date in half.




What do you think?




Yeah no follow ups are happening




I think that getting their number would be hard. Are you not following up?




I got 1 girls number that was from Oregon but she didn't seem to interested




You will figure it out. I liked the semester program because I would come back with a more refine style of dating after each semester; basically a new life for each one.

Comments