2019.10.18 Millennium


This morning in our family scripture study we discussed Colossians 1:9-11 and 2:2-3. The treasure of the wisdom and knowledge of God was the topic. I was intrigued with the third verse of chapter two, for it says. Christ is "In whom [Heavenly Father] are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge." Jessica brought up the fact that all knowledge will be revealed in the millennium.





I revealed that I spoke to my coworker, who is also a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, as he drove me home about the millennium. He asked me, if I thought whether I think that humans will still drive cars. I expressed my opinion that the technology of electricity will be free as Nikola Tesla hoped that it would be, and more advanced than we can imagine. Jeff is the name of the my coworker. He brought up that there would be no money. There may be a use of it temporarily until every on earth is converted to the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Jeff taught that money is a tool of Satan. This morning I expounded on this saying that money is a tool to create social classes.





"Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price." (Isaiah 55:1)





The millennium will be like the life in the Garden of Eden. Plants will grow instantaneous, and there will always be a harvest or food available. The weather will be perfect. Why would there be theft if everything is free? Why would there be theft, if everyone had everything that we need and want? Jeff thinks that our passions and hobbies will be our labor, and I added that we may receive callings to consider our labor as the temples of God work around the clock.









Today at work I completed my Kingspan analysis, and I am finding that we are about fifty linear feet short of Kingspan. It is weird to count it as linear, but they are panels. I had an idea that we might be able to use to make it so we don't need to order more on my bike ride home. I am wondering, if we can use the Kingspan upside down. We have a lot of extra bottoms, and I would like to analyze whether we can use the two hundred linear feet of waste. 





I was able to publish a quality control report today. I did it in the last two hours of my day.









This evening we went to eat at the Lucky Labrador Pizza Pub because Jessica and I married on the nineteenth of March. Every nineteenth we go out. Our in-laws want to hang out tomorrow, so we decide to go out tonight; plus, we ran out of food. We were both starving, and we ate a whole pizza. I ate an avocado, an apple, and a pear for lunch. 





I tried to make my Final Fantasy XIV character, but Jessica chose her outfit too quickly. I stayed up until eleven o' clock last night to ensure that the updates was successful. I downloaded the Final Fantasy XIV companion app today. Trevor did too, and he was surprised not to find his character, when he signed in. He is a level thirty-five dragoon, but we will start fresh tomorrow. He got the day off. 






Comments