18 - 20 March 2019

18 March 2019

I got up at 5 AM to finish the dishes and laundry. I was able to complete the dishes, but I only did three loads of laundry. I did a load just with yellow color clothes for fun, since it is my favorite color.

We picked up Jasmine about 12 PM to drive to Eve Ledesma's wedding, marrying Jonathan Cowen. Arriving on time for an early dinner, we explored Grant's Pass, finding the restaurant that I said is the best Mexican food that I ever ate. I ordered El Molcajete, a soup; furthermore, the name of the restaurant is El Molcajete.

We arrived punctually to the wedding, being recieved graciously. I am one for personal interactions. My group presence is low key. I caught up with Alma, Daniel, and grandma Ledesma. The wedding was simple. Civil marriages are interesting. Listening to the words, the eternal meaning of the covenants are dissolved. Its all based on the mortal integrity of spouses. 

19 March 2019

After the wedding, we stayed the night with a former neighbor of Eve. The mother's name is Valley. I practiced tact, avoiding interrupting their life. I felt like a ninja. I snuck to our guest room down a hall, believing that the mother and her son's eyes would be closed while they prayed over breakfast. 

The food from the Mexican restaurant was so filling that Jasmine, Jessica, and I all had leftovers for breakfast. Jasmine did not want to eat her leftovers, so I ate it; however, I did bring her muffins to eat that Valley offered. 

We visited Yachats, a small Oregon beach town on the way home, celebrating our third year anniversary of our marriage. We ate wonderful ice cream, which was better than Tillamook, the underdog of Oregon's dairy, Umpqua. Yachats beaches were not impressive. The beach access is limited. The only impressive thing about the beach is that the sand is not normal, since the rock is unique. We went to a great seafood restaurant. I had halibat and chips. 

Driving home, my eyes were a little heavy, but I was strong enough to lift them. We got a bunch of pictures, but they are all on Jessica's phone.

20 March 2019

Catching up on work was chill until the inspector arrived in the afternoon and the welder revealed that Hoffman wants him to complete all the work that he started before starting new work. How can I complete all the welding, the inspections, and compose all the documentation to close all our outstanding QC items in two days? 

Comments