2019.10.03 Daily



I am months behind in writing in my journal. I got this cool new app that is replacing many apps that I used together. The app is called Notion. It replaces my journal app; my pocket app, where I save the articles that I read; my to do list; my calendar widget; and it does a lot more. A funny thing is that I am using the iPad 2 that my coworker gave me last week, and I am writing this on that in the Apple Notes; then, I will transfer it over to the Notion app. Typing on the iPad is just more convenient especially since I am home. Since I got a new journal app, I am going to start writing full entries daily, so I no longer have to catch up expounding on months of daily notes.

Today at work after catching up on delivering dealing field documentation to management, I started on my quality control walk. I decided yesterday that I was going to inspect the stone viewable at the windows on level 6. Most windows had chips on the corners of the stone. The issue that I am going to report to the foremen, which my project manager told me about previously to keep my eyes out for is that the returns should be centered with the face stone. The East elevation looked the worst.

Since Notion is so powerful, I am switching my widget panel to be a place of information rather than function. I went on a spree downloading reading apps. Flipboard is the best before LinkedIn, but I surprised myself by reading an article today. I am not a reader; but with Flipboard shooting so many interesting articles, I am gaining confidence in my reading. When the WattPad app asked me, if I like to read, write, or both; I said both. I am not one to say that I like reading; another surprise.

I am composing another simple weekly quality control report this week like last week; although, I compiled fifty incidents of stone, requiring repair. I can't bombard the report with too much information. It would be unprofessional.

Comments