2019.10.04 Slowly


Today I completed my Weekly QC Report, but I want it to be reviewed by my project manager because Hoffman requested a report on our rework of the stone below level four.





Morning bike ride to work picture




One part of my weekly report is the Kingspan in-fill report. We are almost done with installing all the Kingspan insulation. When I delivered the report, the foreman was frustrated because he hears that the Kingspan is done from his crews; then, he is repeatedly misinformed when I come with my report. There was communication with the general contractor, where I am misinformed too; however they are not done. I was talking to my project manager review the situation, walking down to the cubicle level, and I saw three infill locations to do. Verification of the completed work needs to be done upon report of completion. They are going to review drying-in the building again with my of missing Kingspan map.





Evening bike ride from work; same building




Every first Friday of the month, my apartments serves the residents food and drink. No one should be disappointed with the accommodations. When I got home, I got a bunch of food there, and I went up stairs to share it with Jessica.





First evening bike from work picture




I also wrote letters to a couple pen pals on the "Slowly" app this evening. A girl from Thailand added me yesterday, and I have been writing a guy from Gambia in Africa, starting late last week. I really like it. It enables me to keep up with friends by writing them without following Facebook closely and random chats people that I want to keep up with. It takes extra patience because it takes hours to have the message sent, but that is the charm of the social network. It is like writing a letter, making communication more formal. If you want to be my pen pal, add me on "Slowly" with my ID RNP5R7. I tried to practice Thai with residents there, but it is not that effective.






Comments