2019.10.07 Internal QC


Image. Double tap this image to view it full screen. Double tap and hold to show sharing options.




I like to do cognitive things while I do passive things, so I read the Book of Mormon during my bathroom routine. I am reading in Ether. I read of how the Jaredites' constant faithfulness never had them worry, since they trusted God on their trip across the ocean. They had light, and they were safe from any earthly forces. A general conference talk related this story to life. We can remain happy all-throughout life, praising God, when we are faithful; then, we arrive safely at the promised land of Heaven to praise him the more.





Since I did not bake bread yesterday, I had to microwave a yam for lunch. I have been using a Hamilton Beach bread machine for at least four years. My morning routine was not normal without making myself a sandwich, and I was able to put the clean dishes away.





At work, I got feedback from Hoffman on the report on the East elevation that they requested because my project manager was too busy. They wanted no questions about what was done to repair the stone in the presentation. This required a little research to know the previous condition of the stone installation before we made the repairs.





After completing that I decided that I need to make stone QC done internally because management would freak out, if I reported everything. I can’t get things done; unless, I make reports. If there are things that I need to get done without publishing it to everyone, I need to make an internal QC report.





Image. Double tap this image to view it full screen. Double tap and hold to show sharing options.





Comments