2019.10.08 Stone Inventory


I baked bread last night, so I had my favorite sandwich. I like cooking my own bread because I can choose the thickness of the slices. The loaves are two pounds, yet I cut them into quarters, lasting me four meals typically.





Image. Double tap this image to view it full screen. Double tap and hold to show sharing options.




I almost finished my second internal QC report for the week, but my project manager has been so busy that we have not been able to review them before publishing them. I don't like to publish quality control reports without his review because he is managing the project, and my reports may lead the project into a different way that he does not want. Early in the day my project manager wanted me to inventory the stone, listing all the crates in the lay-down yard and on the roof; then, he asked me to list all the crates on the fab/assembly level that we work on. A deliver was starting while I inventoried our workspace, so that complicated things.I was doing a lot of document work today too; printing, scanning, copying, analyzing, composing, sending, uploading documents all over the place. The foreman actually had to catch up with me to see if I was able to keep up.





Image. Double tap this image to view it full screen. Double tap and hold to show sharing options.




In the afternoon, I spoke to my coworker about dogs because Trevor, my little brother, revealed to me that his roommate is getting a dog from a friend since its owner died. Trevor was worried because she is rarely home, and he is rarely home. My coworker recommended that they get a second dog, if they won't be home much. The dogs companionship will ease its anxieties. Dogs develop many anxieties when their life change especially when they are neglected. They may start acting abnormal, defecating and urinating disorderly; furthermore, they might start chewing on furniture. Other things odd habits may develop. Those were the two that my coworker mentioned. Houses with backyards are better than apartments for dogs, since they need a social and active life. The dog is not going into an ideal situation.





Image. Double tap this image to view it full screen. Double tap and hold to show sharing options.





Comments