2019.10.11 Shield of Faith


We continued our study of the armor of God this morning to come to a more edifying resolution to the study. I started a conversation, saying that it makes sense that our shield is characterized by faith. When one attacks in this spiritual war, they are trying to make me down my faith. It is interesting that faith is expressed something that is held rather than attached to you, since one can be tempted to put down their shield. Jessica mentioned that the faith of an individual can be weak, and I emphasized the importance of crafting strong faith. Our faith can be seen a our defense against temptation and doubt. Our faith is our knowledge of God. It is testimonies of the many truths within the Gospel of Jesus Christ.









Hoffman did a exterior stone report that messed up the first two hours of my day. At the end of the day, I had seven quality control reports reviewed by my project manager. It is a good thing that I waited because he had some suggestions for me to change. He liked my internal reports, not suggesting fundamental changes in my stone quality control program.





Jasmine and Lucas came in the evening, and we caught up. 






Comments