2019.10.16 Think on whatsoever is just.


As we continue our study of Philippians 4:8, Jessica questioned what is just. In the temple, we are committed to defend justice. Laws and policies are not always just, and voting and political activism is a way to be a just person. We can practice justice in our stewardships. Our families, management, business, classrooms, homes, and leadership opportunities are examples.





At work I pondered whether I should do a quality control walk; although, we need the Kingspan analyze complete. Are we going to run out? I almost finished my calculations for the square footage of what Kingspan insulation is remaining to install.





I skipped lunch for an appointment for an infection on my hand. I went to ZoomCare. They are a urgent care provider. I got an appointment with a dermatologist, but it is not until November 27. The last time that I went to ZoomCare for my hand was seven months ago. I thought that things were getting a little ridiculous. I have been applying antibiotics on my hands for seven months, and it has not gone a way. One interesting thing is that my original appointment noted that my infection was on my left hand, and it is on my right hand today. My left hand still has it but it is very small. ZoomCare's dermatology team member diagnosed my skin issue as Eczema. She prescribed me a steroid to replace my antibiotics.









The pharmacy person said that it might cause my skin to crack. If I use it for too long, it may make my skin thin. Two weeks is the recommended use, and I am go back to the dermatology team in two weeks. The dermatologist also recommended changing my hand soap to a type that does not dry my hands. The original price of the steroids was one hundred thirty dollars, and insurance reduced the price to ten dollars. I pay a lot for insurance, and it is nice to see its services applied.






Comments