2019.10.21 Adventurers Assemble


This morning Jessica and I reviewed 2 Thessalonians 3:13. This verse is very simple, just saying "be not weary in well doing." Jessica liked it, but I wanted to help her understand the deeper reasons given in the reference material. Paul expounded this principle to the Galatians in the ninth verse of chapter six, saying "for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not." Doctrine and Covenants gives another reason to be not weary in section 64 verse 33, "for ye are laying the foundation of a great work. And out of small things proceedeth that which is great." In life we can think to ourselves, I should not be discouraged of going good work, but telling yourself that you should not do something may not be as affective as having a reason to be resilient to a weary mind. You may think that in due season I shall reap, if I faint not. It is good to keep the end in mind; however, I like Doctrine and Convenants' deeper inspiration, having a belief that we are contributing to the causes of Gospel, establishing Zion and preparing the way of the Lord. The growth, progression, change and raising of a person is based on many small things, events, relationships, interactions. These things may seem difficult and meaningless, but be not weary in well doing for ye are laying the foundation of a great work. Our homes, marriages, and families are the greatest works of mortality.









Today was a good day for quality control. The foreman was quick to resolve the the items given in the RDH's site field report. I published three reports today, but I need to report that we resolved all the items in the RDH.




Yesterday I finally reached out to a family that I minister, and I got an appointment. I have been so slow to do ministering. Another lucky thing is that the daughter of another man that I am a ministering brother to spoke yesterday in Sacrament, so I can have a contact to minister to their family too.




I also worked with Trevor in assembling our Final Fantasy 14 party, and I started a gaming Twitter account. I have many Twitter accounts. I started as a world news blogger, retweeting many news networks making the story of the world. I have three Twitter accounts for that. I have a professional account, following the business entities that I like, and I made an attempt at affiliate marketing. I have two account for my Single Adults' Blogs of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, a regularly posting account and one for popular posts. I converted a fourth world news account to my current personal account.

Comments