2019.10.22 Halloween Costumes






I hit the field with another internal quality control report today. I almost gave them a third, but I wanted to verify that I located the items accurately because this report from that last week of August, when I did not figure out an effective way to do my report. It was messy.









The post today seems to be simple. Jessica and I are going to shop at Goodwill for our Halloween costumes.Last night we practiced a family home evening following the structure of a Sacrament meeting , which I thought would good for better observance of the ordinance. I think that it would not only be a good practice for children to sing, take notes, listen, and mediate, but it would be a good daily application of repentance and the Sacrament, preparing for the ordinance, if we did it daily. There is a opening, Sacrament, intermediate, and closing song; 4 songs. We practiced mediation for only one minute, and Jessica thought that it was long. Mediation is a practiced in Sacrament. Jessica thought that the time length was too long, but it is difficult to get a momentum for an event if something is practiced spontaneously. We practiced music and discussed it four times. Jessica even reviewed the flute keys for one octave, when at first she believed that she can only remember five notes. I think that singing for two people is awkward, but if we practice the musical instruments that we have we would be learning a skill and being the spirit to the evening.





She is a sushi





We were almost breakfast; toast and a banana. Jessica never truly considered the idea.

Comments