2019.10.25


Trevor called me last night, encouraging me to make my other character in Final Fantasy XIV because I would not be able to create my character next time, when we plan to play, since it will be too busy. I finalized my elf character and I explored the character options for the cat people, but I did not finalize a cat person because they did not have any corn rows hairstyles. My Jamaican mission had me fall in love with that hairstyle. The elf character has limited options for corn rows too, and I chose to go with dreadlocks; however, the elf's facial features were not distinguish enough for me to choose my Rasta elf.
The first thing that I did today is provide documentation, responding to the RDH report, resolving the items quickly. I did not respond quickly, but the field did. It took me all week to submit it. Hoffman came to remind me. I wrote about this a couple days ago that I have been focusing on other things.
I was able to figure out my initial messy effort of stone QC, and I printed the report at the end of the day.
Jordan Grimes gave me another chance to help him with homework, but I had to stop it. It was getting too late. Texting is a very slow form of communication. I recommended calling or video chatting, scheduling a time for tomorrow afternoon.

Comments