2019.10.26


In the temple today, serving as an ordinance worker, I served in the initiatory and the veil. I felt the spirit a lot as I administered the ordinance of the initiatory. I think that the feelings were witnesses of the Priesthood power; furthermore, the work is true. The Gospel as preached in the spirit world is real.
In the afternoon, Jessica and I visited the McLaughlin family. I minister to the family, and we got along well. Their children are adorable. Their son showed me his Beyblades.
In the evening, we went to the ward Halloween party. I volunteered to run a game booth, and it was a throw rings on witches hats. I chose it because It is a low maintenance game; however, I thought that it may not be attractive or fun. I decided to  buy a few jaw breakers as prizes to challenge them. They loved it. We had about seven youth lined up, trying the game over and over to get the jaw breaker. One youth did it in his first try. They "needed" the jaw breaker. They were so excited. 

Comments