2019.10.28


This morning Jessica and I discussed how the love of money is the root of all evil. My addition to the conversation is based on an article that I did not read. The article was about what determines a middle class family or individual. It is funny that low class is not in common terminology. I said that I believe that anyone who lives within a budget is middle class. People, who don't live on budgets, are low class. Millionaires can be low class. Millionaires can go bankrupt. Income does not determine people's class. I believe that low class and high class people are more susceptible to loving money. You can have a low income and still be middle class, if you budget. 
I don't like talking about classes because Satan wants everyone to rank each other according to various aspects of life. It is better to not compare. If you are comparing money among peers and acquaintances, be careful of the love of money. It can lead to evil actions. Pride has the low class looking with enmity to the higher classes, but I hope that this entry does not bring anger and resentment. I hope that it will give you the hope that you can take control of your income. Begin an emergency fund for the possible event of losing work. Live within your means, and you will find peace in stability. 
Today I published my weekly public quality control report. I did that in the last hour of the day, but I worked on the HSR cutting plan for the Alimak. I kind of went to an extreme in my second revision of the plan optimizing the inventory so that we had four extra full lengths of Horizontal Slide Rail. My project manager had me review it again to not use the rail too efficiently. 

Comments