2019.10.29


Today was a little slow. I finished most of my miscellaneous projects. I begin putting together the operations and maintenance manual, and I finished the HSR cutting plan. I even had time to complete the public quality control report today. I didn't publish it because I might want to add more to it. Tomorrow is a big day because I am going to do more stone quality control.
Today is Final Fantasy night with Trevor. Trevor joined the gladiator guild, so our quests could be similar. My Hyur Midlander is a Pugilist. After finishing the tour quest, I went to gather all the stuff that I obtained as my other character, trading it to Trevor. I now have everything that I ever had. Pugilist are a unique fighting style. It is not based on combinations. It has different fighting forms, which I don't understand much. I am only level four after the first quest.
This morning I finished reading Ether, and I already summarized the book. I thought that it was interesting that Shiz' enmity against God drove him to kill Coriantumr because he was the chosen one to rule until the entire kingdom was destroyed. His hatred led him to pursue Coriantumr; although, he could never kill him. He sought to kill him. He knew that God was saving him, yet he sought to deny the word.

Comments