2019.10.31


Today started yesterday. The rice and peas turned out well. The four to one ratio is the wisdom of Jamaica; however, I put to much water in the pot, and it looks more like mashed rice and refried beans. I used to have a more bold belief about days starting the evening before. I can't explain my old philosophy, but I will share one thing. My wife's days are always messed up because she does not go to sleep on time.
Today was my follow up appointment with ZoomCare's dermatology team. It was simple because my hands have recovered from the eczema. She said that it would not be logical to believe that it will never come back. Keep the steroids just in case it comes back in several weeks. She said not to apply it to the face. Keep the skin moist. I think that the steroids were hard on the skin after the eczema was gone. It recovered after a week, and the second week's application seemed unnecessary. My skin looks red, and I believe that it is from the steroids. 
I completed my quality control reports. 
This evening we ate Chipotle with Jasmine and Lucas to keep the Halloween Ledesma tradition. Jasmine has a real talent for face make up, but she would deny it. Jessica tried to redeem a free chips and guacamole opportunity with Chipotle's app. I saw that we were charged more than expected, and I realized that the redemption did not go through. I brought it up with the cashier to see if we can redeem it another time, and they said that I can. The manager later gave us a free set of chips and guacamole for the error in their system.

Comments