2019.11.12


(I am editing this post on June 7, 2020; based on notes, so I expect that it will be brief.)
I worked from 6 AM to 9 PM on Saturday as an ordinance worker in the Portland temple because I had an opportunity to be a substitute. My service was special because I learned to pray for the spirit at the veil for the patron to feel it, and I heard a patron express it verbally.
A sister named Vrtista (I probably spelled it wrong), having the family history bug, recommended me to check out the family ordinance ready take a name app.
I had lunch with Sherry Chew, a sister in my ward, at the temple. She said that she has a wheat grinder. I have a bunch of wheat to grind, but we have not taken her up on her service offer.
I noted "Iranian refugee in Turkey", but I have no idea how far into the story that I am in at this time. I wrote about the story in the given blog post link.

Comments