2020.02.17 First Monday






Yesterday was my first Sabbath as a content creator. It felt special because content creation is now my occupation. I decided to not write; although, I would previously write in my journal and record podcasts on Sunday.





I tried to devote myself to the work of God by engaging in my ministry duties. I texted the people that I have networked with, whom I should serve, and they were all busy. I have a least one appointment, and two others are corresponding. I should engage other people next week.





My wife and I went to church a half hour early because we are in the ward choir. We were a little rusty at first, and a special thing is that Jessica sang a solo of sorts as the rest of the choir hummed the melody. I really like the choir conductor because he is very creativity customizing the some to how he thinks that it should be, since he is a professional musician. He has a good insight into music. After church Jessica was complimented on her performance as we waited for our temple recommend interviews.





After church, I spoke to family. I understand that people would think that I am crazy for giving up on a good career. Close family question my logic. The thing is that I have no goals in the career path of construction management. I wanted to be an architect, and I learned of the field of architecture during my last semester. I also realized that if I were to pursue architecture; I would have to start my education over to get my master’s degree, meaning starting from the beginning of another five year degree. I would have to work indescribable hours, racking up my student debt to be at least 300,000 dollars. I have no aspiration in construction management.





I have goals and aspirations with writing and my publication. I have books to write, and people to serve with content.





I worked from about 4:30 AM to 8:00 PM. I have documents piling up to review in my Google drive, and I had to review over 1200 pages. I caught up on the news after my Sabbath about 4 pm, reviewing more than 40 hours of news from about 70 publications, and I finished my word news report about 8 PM. I made the same mistake as my first attempt. I learned to write my report as I review the news rather than write after I review the news. I am more decisive in my content and more productive as I compose the report while I review.





I decided on a schedule last night. There is so much to report on.






Comments