2020.02.20 Establishing somewhat a working schedule


I did achieve my goals Tuesday to publish on all 5 most serviceable blogs. I just didn’t study Thai. That is a far ways off; of course. I published articles on Once Upon a Precept, Single Adult Blogs of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Reading is Listening, my Journal Blog, and Read the Story of the World. The quality is somewhat better. I was able to publish my podcast and YouTube video. I still have a long way to go. I finished my precept and single adult blogs content first, planning to record my podcast at 3 pm; however, I finished publishing at 8 again. At least I was able to record unlike the previous day.  I was trying to make my video transcript, record, and publish within an hour, which was illogical. I am going to start that progress way earlier today.





A church brother gave me a children’s book that his mother wrote, and he was giving them out because there are a lot of dentists in my ward. I scanned the pages, uploading to the book to the family advocacy blog called ‘Reading is Listening’. The children’s book teaches the value of flossing.





Yesterday I was able to post on 5 most serviceable blogs again, but I published on the Very Hicken Bros, forgetting my journal.





When Jessica came home from work, she celebrated our 3 year 11 months, and we went out for dinner. It was sweet because the Thai place that we like asked, if we live close by. I said that we only lived here for two years, and a lady at the restaurant thought that we have been eating there for years.





I finished my day’s work somewhat on time, which is about 5 pm.


Comments