2020.03.18 Preparing a resume for More Good






I worked on a resume and cover letter for submission to the More Good Foundation until 1 o’ clock in the afternoon after my work on the Single Adults’ Blogs of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. My presentation is not normal, but I hope that is received well. I think that our work can merge well together, if they would like to.






Last night Trevor joined me for my daily world news podcast. I have ideas for marketing today. I think that it is a disservice to share content that require a subscription. I am thinking of just sharing the podcast and the free content, stating in the podcast that the world news report is below or in the show notes, if you want to read the simple report briefly rather than listen to me.






Comments