2020.03.19-20 Fourth Anniversary


2020.03.19 Two podcasts in one night









Wednesday are always go late, since Trevor and I record podcasts. It was surprising that I did not go to sleep later than usual; although, we recorded two podcasts.





I am so grateful for Trevor’s support, and I am developing a service that I hope that people will understand and use.





2020.03.20 Fourth Anniversary





Yesterday Jessica and I celebrated our fourth year of marriage. We decided on a few ideas previously, but we were spontaneous since Jessica had an idea to go on a jog. Running was one of the first things that we did in our courtship. I showed Jessica the path that I run, and all the locations where I have been taking pictures. Jessica has been doing CrossFit for a while, and her cardiovascular system has not improved that much. She has developed a lot of mental strength. She has even displayed her work ethic as CrossFit is closed lately in our apartment.
We went to a new Thai food truck near Multnomah Village for dinner. The
food truck has character, but I would say that I like the traditional food of Thai Herb up the hill better. When I walked up with my yellow shirt commemorating the King of Thailand, the matriarch thought that it
was a coincident like I got it at some thrift store. The patriarch is named Alex too. It was good to talk to them.
The Vivaldi browser has been acting odd lately. It only loaded Facebook in mobile version until I cleared the cache, and Google drive was not letting me download my files. The browser exit bottom would be clicked
without me doing so right when the download was finished being prepared.
I have been working on downloading my documents to review for like an hour. I switched to the edge browser.






Comments