2020.03.29


I have been focusing so much on 'Read the Story of the World' that I missed the past couple days of journal writing. 
On Wednesday, Trevor and I recorded a podcast that utilized Nick Chao a lot better than the previous two. Trevor and I have developed a style of podcasting that we cover current events and topics that interest us. Nick has been so busy lately that he hasn't come with topics. I decided to embrace him instead of forsake him. He told us about a video that he put together that we missed last time because our audio cut out for some reason. We also spoke about his music and photography endeavors. We spoke about Apple's new products. The Apple card was announced a year ago from Wednesday, so we spoke about that. We spoke about many other topics too. When I edited it the next day, I was surprised to find that Trevor's recording was as if he paused it for fifteen minutes, so fixing that took some time. 
Friday I got an email back from the person that introduced me to Substack. We will see if he returns my email again. I told him that I got my first sign up for free content from a stranger on Thursday.
I posted a chapter every day this week Monday through Saturday. 
On Saturday, I went grocery shopping. I couldn't find beans at Winco, but I was able to find everything else easily.

Comments