2019.10.23


Today I worked on untangling my mess of my first window stone QC attempt for an official issuance of the report. It took me all morning to prepare the documentation. I am numbering pictures and corresponding them with a QC item; although, only the important items that need to be completed make deficiency status. Quality control will verify that the stone will be acceptable by the architect, but I need to point out things that needs to be resolved promptly.
Today was my first day, playing Final Fantasy, with Trevor and Trace. We went to kill ladybugs, squirrels, and fungus; which was part of my quest to provide my talent for archery; however, I did not start the quest. I was out training, and I only got four experience. We realized that I had to go back to the archer's guild. After finally finishing the quest, I was lost, finding my way back, and I was attacked by some raptors and I joined Fate for a little bit. Trevor saved me though. 

Comments